My objective is to utilize and develop my current skills while working in an environment that enhances my curiosity and stimulates my imagination.
PC/Windows, Mac/OSX, Linux/Redhat/ssh, Apache
Content Management Systems (CMS):
Wordpress, Joomla, PHPbb, Sitellite, Simple Machine Forum
Photoshop, Freehand, Quark Express, Illustrator, Flash, Pagemaker, 3DS Max, Acrobat
Director, Final Cut Pro, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, GoLive, File Maker
- Manage time effectively and work on multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision and under tight deadlines.
- Experience in hand coding web pages and applications for both front end design and back end database systems.
- Technical problem analysis, research and solution implementation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including years of experience working with authors, artists, vendors, web and graphic design clients, and in-house team members.
- Day-to-day operations to maintain functionality of design for various company web systems, in-house network and general computer systems.
- Design and implement database driven websites in collaboration with clients in order to establish requirements and deliver final sites based on functional needs.
- Manage book development; distribute information and tasks to writers, artists and editor; supervision of project and participants to ensure delivery of manuscript within deadline.
- Coordinate printers, binders, written text, images and other content to produce books and other materials published by company.
- Worked with managers, supervisors and staff team to develop new standards and procedures for the receiving process at Nintendo of America.
- Associates of Arts and Science Degree with an emphasis on Computer Programming. Course work included: Calculus, Physics, Logic, Pascal and C\C++ languages.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree. Course work consisted of seminars and group discussions, presentation of individual writing to class, small group project presentations, and both written and verbal communication regarding written work of class members.